How can we help you?
International Tax Law
The international dimensions of corporate activity increase the complexity when it comes to paying taxes. In many cases profits are greatly hindered or become almost nonexistent as a consequence of double taxation, which is a serious setback for global trade. Nevertheless, the International Tax Law is integrated with regulations that attempt to prevent these issues from happening.
In this area of law we cover solutions for:
• Quarterly and yearly obligations
– Value-added taxes, corporate taxes, intra-community operations, dividend withholding taxes, rentals, personal, etc
• Tax planning
– Study and analysis of the most suitable structure to obtain the highest tax-savings.
• Income Tax Return and Disclosure of Assets
• Inheritance Tax and Donations
– Pre-planning and follow through.